A Quality Estate Plan is a loving, complete and effective estate plan. Here’s the best definition of quality estate planning that we’ve ever found. For a couple, it reads like this:
- We want to keep control over our property as long as we’re alive;
- Continue to take care of ourselves and our loved ones if we should become disabled;
- Give what we have, to whom we want, when we want, and in the way we think best;
- Leave a meaningful legacy that preserves our values and our family’s heritage for future generations;
- Furthermore, if we can, we want to save every last tax dollar, professional fee and court cost legally possible.