The maintenance, renewal and enhancement program for your Estate Plan.
Life will never stand still –
A quality Estate Plan can last for generations. Our annual LegacyPlan™ is an easy and cost-effective way to keep your estate organized and your Estate Plan up to date.
A quality Estate Plan should be —
- thoughtfully maintained,
- dependably renewed, and
- lovingly enhanced.
As a LegacyPlan Member, you are entitled to ongoing updates and services, like these —
- Changes and amendments to your Estate Plan, with no fee.
- Attorney meetings and consultations, with no fee.
- Estate organization services, with no fee.
With LegacyPlan, your vital estate planning documents will never become stale or out of date. For a low annual fee, you’ll receive a full array of benefits, designed to keep your estate plan current with your life!
For our clients who desire a legacy of quality estate planning, we offer the LegacyPlan™ – our annual maintenance, renewal and enhancement program.
- LegacyPlan memberships are affordable.
- Your LegacyPlan services are completed with no fee.
- The LegacyPlan makes it easy to maintain a highly efficient and highly personalized Estate Plan.
- The LegacyPlan is your assurance that you and your family will always enjoy the many benefits of a loving, effective and trouble-free estate.
As a LegacyPlan Member, you will –
~ Keep Your Estate Plan Fresh with Regular Renewals and Updates
Your annual membership entitles you to trust amendments and other updates, with no fee.
- Unlimited basic Trust Amendments, for changing trustees, adding or deleting gifts, and other important updates.
- Each year, one specially drafted Trust Amendment, or Legacy Enhancement, with no fee.
- A complete restatement of your Living Trust, every 3 years, with no fee.
- Each year, either a renewal of your Power of Attorney or a renewal of your Essential Medical Documents, with no fee.
- Unlimited updates to your LegacyPlan CD, containing a certified, electronic copy of your entire Estate Plan.
- Online access 24/7 to your Essential Medical Documents and other emergency information (through DocuBank), with no fee.
~ Consult with Your Attorney about Estate-Related Issues
LegacyPlan Members may receive up to two hours annually for attorney review and consultation, with no fee. Use your free time for:
- Estate Review Meetings
- Telephone consultations
- Family Meetings at your attorney’s office
- Design Review Meetings for you, your attorney, your CPA and financial advisor
~ Stay Organized With Help From Your Paralegal
Your annual membership gives you three hours annually of paralegal services, with no fee. Use your free time to:
- Transfer all existing assets or new assets into your Living Trust
- Maintain and update your Inventory of Estate Assets
- Assist with Legacy Enhancements, such as Ethical Wills, your Statement of Values, Pet Trusts, special nominations, planned giving, and more
- Maintain and update your Legacy Data Organizer, to provide your loved-ones and fiduciaries with pin numbers, passwords and other critical information
- Maintain and update your Personal Property Memorandum, for the orderly distribution of your heirlooms, artwork and other special belongings
~ Stay Informed With Our Special Events and Services
As a LegacyPlan Member, we’ll keep you engaged and informed through:
- Client Appreciation Day – our annual party for LegacyPlan Members and their families
- Exclusive educational presentations for LegacyPlan Member
- A subscription to our quarterly newsletter, The Wealth Advisor, giving you timely new information affecting your Estate Plan
- Your annual Estate Review Folder, providing an updated summary of your entire Estate Plan